We all know babies need their sleep. But whether it’s in the pram, in a cradle or in the baby crib, your baby wants to feel as cosy as can be. Designed by parents and specialists, the doomoo basics sleeping nest combines comfort, support and the benefits of memory foam technology to offer your baby the best quality of sleep.
The doomoo basics sleeping nest - Is the ideal solution for fitting baby comfortably on the back, providing him/her with the best quality of sleep.
Developed by specialists, this baby sleeping nest is designed to adjust to the shape of baby’s body, providing him/her with optimum sleeping conditions.
– The slope provides a comfortable position which stimulates digestion and easy breathing.
– The upper portion of the nest is made of viscoelastic memory foam, and its shape means baby’s head is not at risk of flattening due to the supine position.
– The support belt keeps baby secure, in addition to providing a comforting cover.
– The removable bottom roller means that baby’s legs can be moved into the foetal position, which helps reduce colics.
• Can be used from birth onwards.
• snug, comfortable ‘nest’
• fits into all types of beds
• ideal sleeping position
• prevents the risk of flat head
• comfortable position for digestion and breathing
• helps relieve cramps and colics