Can you pick out a veggie without toppling the tower? It's not as easy as you think! For younger players,use half the pieces to build a smaller tower.
Master your dexterity with a tower of veggies! Peppers, squash, carrots, celery, pickles, and corn! Stack them all up in groups of three and begin a game of veggie-toppling fun. Players take turns rolling the die to see which veggie they'll have to remove. Will it be the red pepper that slides out easily, or that ear of corn you just know will make everything fall?
It will take logical thinking, concentration, and fine motor skills to keep this veggie-tower from toppling over!
Children grow through multiple levels of exploratory learning as they stack, play, and have fun with the Stacking Veggie Game.
Stacking Veggie Game
• Game of stacking wooden veggie pieces and pulling them one by one
• Encourages fine motor skills, concentration, logical thinking
• Learn your veggies while playing a surprising game!
• Bright, attractive graphics
• Easy to handle large pieces
• 6 veggie shapes - carrot, red pepper, squash, celery, pickle, corn - 9 of each
• For younger players, use half the tower
• Includes 54 veggie shapes, game die
• Strong, durable wood construction
Min Age Recommended: 3 years